Workstate logo

Workstate

4.3 | Columbus, OH | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Workstate are based on 96 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Workstate. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Workstate:
From Workstate:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Workstate. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Workstate logo

Do you love to build? So do we.

Workstate is a company founded by technologists to be a great place for people who love software development (and things related) and who need workday doses to thrive. We offer a close-knit team based environment that promotes quality, personal development and work-life balance. This is aided by a clear path for advancement that results in low turn-over. Do you love to build? So do we.

This information is provided by Workstate

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Flex time may be available depending upon the assignment

• Maternity and Paternity Leave are available

• Frequent social activities
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Workstate

Workstate has no jobs listed at this time.

Workstate is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Columbus, OH area that employs 51 to 200 people. Workstate has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 96 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Workstate and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.