Wilmington Health PLLC

2.1 | Wilmington, NC | Hospital & Health Care | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Wilmington Health PLLC are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Wilmington Health PLLC. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Wilmington Health PLLC:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Wilmington Health PLLC:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Wilmington Health PLLC. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Wilmington Health PLLC Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Wilmington Health PLLC?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Wilmington Health PLLC who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Wilmington Health PLLC

Wilmington Health PLLC has no jobs listed at this time.

Wilmington Health PLLC is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Wilmington, NC area with 501 to 1000 employees. Wilmington Health PLLC has a 2.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Wilmington Health PLLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.