Ultius

Management Opportunities for Women
Female Representation in Top Leadership
Employer Responsiveness
N/A

Comments

I love working for Ultius. While I don't want to do it forever, and it's not all that ethical, there are so many perks to this job it's perfect for stay-at-home moms, caregivers, or other people who are good at writing and need a really flexible schedule. Since my schedule is constantly changing I have been offered other positions with the company but was unable to accept. Plus i think being a freelance writer is one of the best jobs in the world -- why would I trade making my own hours for having to be glued to my computer during hours the company sets? Starting with Ultius was simple, they pay very well compared to other sites who do what they do, they are easy to communicate with if you are a nice person and are not an a$$hole and they have made great strides with the website in the past two years. When I started with them, I had numerous suggestions and I always tried to understand their point of view. The point is, we were all newbies and it took a while to get the process down. They have recently made changes which are great for writers, from being able to block particularly nasty clients to having point people who are there just to help me communicate or solve problems with my clients. I love working for Ultius, and I think its a great environment for women. I have made a lot of money with them, making it basically like i have a full-time job but only working a few hours per day. :) If you are a really fast writer and reader who is fearless when learning new topics -- this is the job for you.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Ultius?