TASER International

3.2 | Scottsdale, AZ | Public Safety | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for TASER International are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at TASER International. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From TASER International:
From TASER International:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at TASER International. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The TASER International Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for TASER International?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at TASER International who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at TASER International

TASER International has no jobs listed at this time.

TASER International is a public safety company headquartered in the Scottsdale, AZ area that employs 501 to 1000 people. TASER International has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like TASER International and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.