State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company

3.0 | Bloomington, IL | Insurance | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company are based on 8,375 ratings from 587 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company

Worst office to ever work for

It was a wonderful company to work for the first several years. Recently, the environment has changed drastically. Understaffed, too much work, cannot get off without trouble.

Not happy working for this company

Great benefits. Lack of community between employees.

The State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company has no jobs listed at this time.

State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is an insurance company headquartered in the Bloomington, IL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 8,375 ratings from 587 current or former employees. 95 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.