QSPEC Solutions, Inc

3.6 | Lenexa, KS | Industrial Automation | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for QSPEC Solutions, Inc are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at QSPEC Solutions, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From QSPEC Solutions, Inc:
From QSPEC Solutions, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at QSPEC Solutions, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The QSPEC Solutions, Inc Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for QSPEC Solutions, Inc?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at QSPEC Solutions, Inc who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at QSPEC Solutions, Inc

QSPEC Solutions, Inc has no jobs listed at this time.

QSPEC Solutions, Inc is an industrial automation company headquartered in the Lenexa, KS area that employs 11 to 50 people. QSPEC Solutions, Inc has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like QSPEC Solutions, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.