QIND logo

QIND

Unrated | San Francisco, CA | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 2 to 10 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at QIND.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at QIND. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From QIND:
From QIND:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at QIND. Your review can help other women find great companies.

QIND logo

We are about empowering wellness through cannabis.

We are about empowering wellness through cannabis. With our unique in-home cannabis discovery parties, we’re introducing a whole new group of consumers to the wellness benefits of cannabis with the ease of online shopping with next day delivery.

QIND is establishing itself as a trusted resource for medicinal and recreational cannabis education and products that help every customer to live a better, more productive and positive life. All of our products are carefully curated to ensure a superior selection and the highest quality.

QIND is a well-funded early stage company lead by established entrepreneurs and seasoned eCommerce professionals. Our culture of QINDness is built on trust and embraces caring for others, caring for ourselves, and caring for the planet. If your ready for a fulfilling new adventure and the chance to thrive in one of the fastest growing consumer markets, we’d love to meet you.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by QIND

Board

Executive

Jobs at QIND

QIND has no jobs listed at this time.

QIND is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 2 to 10 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like QIND and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.