3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 3 weeks ago on Jan. 21, 2020

PwC Digital Products - Compliance & Vendor Management Lead

Full-time in Atlanta, GA

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,981 ratings from 401 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations to embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritising emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.

As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
  • Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
  • Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
  • Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
  • Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
  • Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
  • Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
  • Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
  • Focus on building trusted relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

The Digital Products team solves clients’ biggest challenges so they can meet business goals faster. Grounded by knowledge and experience, our team delivers real, measurable value in a way that’s cheaper, faster, and better. We don’t build products first then figure out how people can use them, we start with real business problems and build solutions that save both time and money.

5 year(s)

Degree Preferred:
Master Degree

Preferred Fields of Study:
Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, Engineering and Business, Business Studies

Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:

• Facilitating a new 3rd party application through PwC compliance process, working with the appropriate PwC organizations, for onboarding a new 3rd party application to PwC tool (compliance is 90% NIS, 5% legal/risk and 5% brand);
  • Working with PwC Procurement and PwC Legal to negotiate the appropriate contract for any 3rd party application license/subscription, IT Services and software support;
  • Assisting with the development of business requirements for user management functionality, product transaction platform enhancements for license tracking and other compliance related system integration;
  • Developing and implementing strategies to monitor license terms, EULA and content contractual requirements;
  • Developing and executing licensing policies, procedures, administration, independence compliance, contractual obligations and license tracking from contract to cash;
  • Leading efforts to write Requests for Proposal (RFPs)/ Requests for Information (RFIs) for needed functionality in collaboration with the Atlas technical team, Atlas Functional team, the Procurement team & legal team. The requests should incorporate Procurement template content, customer requirements, and inputs from other Finance support teams;
  • Leading efforts to evaluate responses to RFPs/RFIs in collaboration with the teams mentioend above;
  • Serving as the team’s main point of contact for sourcing initiatives;
  • Providing seamless Procurement support to Atlas by proactively engaging the appropriate Contract Management and Maintenance leader or designee to address concerns or new bid opportunities;
  • Processing vendor invoices, establishing accuracy/appropriateness; and,
  • Facilitating vendor employee onboarding,including renewals and terminations.

Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in software vendor management as team leader including:

• Facilitating vendor identification, evaluation and selection;
  • Facilitating vendor communications;
  • Facilitating of vendor agreements including initiation, renewal and termination;
  • Facilitating of vendor employee onboarding,including renewals and terminations;
  • Overseeing license management including initiation, renewals and termination;
  • Monitoring contractual requirements (e.g., abidance of contract terms);
  • Procuring of third party applications, including working with legal on contract agreements;
  • Understanding of Agile software development;
  • Managing multiple and competing priorities;
  • Communicating effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders, including technical staff, functional staff, procurement, NIS, legal, branding and risk management;
  • Understanding of NIS requirements and processes; and,
  • Working as part of a large transformation project.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.