Poppin

Female Representation in Top Leadership
1.3
Company Responsiveness
1.0

Comments

Poppin has a generous Parental Leave Policy that offers 13 paid weeks off for moms (and 4 for dads).

We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to work happy.

ABOUT POPPIN
It all began with the simple Stapler. A humdrum office workhorse, its design remained untouched for decades. What would happen, we thought, if you reimagined that ordinary artifact of the office into something absolutely extraordinary? And with that, Poppin was born.

From our innovative furniture collection to our core assortment of desk accessories, we’re now the one-stop-shop for the beautiful, modern office.

LIFE AT POPPIN
As part of a rapidly growing startup, every single member of Poppin’s small-but-scrappy team is instrumental to the company’s success. We strive to live our “work happy” motto every day, from encouraging self-expression to playing fetch with the office dogs to helping ourselves to the never-ending supply of M&Ms.

But we know that working happy isn’t simply startup perks: we support career growth, provide leadership opportunities, and invest in our team.

POPPIN PERKS
Our leadership team doesn’t just talk about a work happy culture; they live and breathe it. Colorful, open work spaces, unlimited vacation, a well-stocked kitchen, dogs in the office, generous maternity leave policy, and happy hours are just a few of the ways we proudly bring work happiness to life.

This information is provided by Poppin

• Unlimited paid time off
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Subsidized food

Poppin has no jobs listed at this time.