At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Cortex (previously Demisto, a SOAR company) Customer Success Engineers are responsible for providing our customers with technical expertise and professional services to make sure they are meeting their objectives. You are a key component of our company’s success, working together with customers, partners, and their awesome Cortex colleagues. Without these ninjas, we will fail. And failure is not an option!
- Customer services – assist customers with their product questions and technical issues, and work with the Cortex teams to resolve the issues and answer questions. Technical services include writing scripts, troubleshooting, training, and any other technical request
- Understanding a variety of security products and secure coding techniques
- Linux system administration & troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with the different products, processes, and ecosystem
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Experience as a Security Incident Responder or SOC analyst/manager
- Ability to work under pressure, and prioritize tasks accordingly
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.