Posted a month ago on Sept. 18, 2020

Global Client Lead

Full-time in New York City, NY

Company Description

At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.

The Global Client Lead  will have the primary responsibility to sell Palo Alto Networks portfolio of products and services into the most significant accounts located at the pinnacle of our coverage pyramid. As a Global Client Lead, you will be responsible for the overall relationship within the account and to maintain global synergies amongst team members, build global relationships, establish consistent global standards with the ultimate goal of over-achievement of revenue goals.

Your Impact

• Establish yourself as the main point of contact for the account – the go-to person
  • Develop and execute a strategic Global Account plan that maximizes and accelerates revenue generation while efficiently leveraging necessary resources and tools
  • Oversee the day-to-day global sales coverage needs while managing local and regional sales activities
  • Ensure global pricing consistency is established and maintained
  • Effectively present and deliver the Palo Alto Networks value proposition, develop compelling proposals and negotiate win-win agreements
  • Establish strong executive-level relationships throughout the organization thru personal efforts, leverage of Palo Alto Networks executive team and thru partner relationships
  • Identify and build strong key partner relationships in support of our 100% partner sales model
  • Maintain accurate and timely weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast which will ultimately exceed your annual revenue goal
  • 25% travel, international included

Qualifications

• 10+ years minimum selling high tech hardware/software solutions preferably in the security and/or networking area
  • 5+ years experience in a Global Account Executive  or equivalent role
  • BS Technical or Business Degree
  • Proven track record of overachievement of revenue goals
  • Comfortable working in a matrix, team environment
  • Represent the ability to build C-level and other meaningful relationships within large organizations
  • Very strong organizational skills with "Whatever it takes" attitude
  • Strong business acumen with trust and integrity represented at all times
  • Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally

Additional Information

The Team

Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.

As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.