Omaha Public Power District

2.7 | Omaha, NE | Utilities | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Omaha Public Power District are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Omaha Public Power District. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Omaha Public Power District:
From Omaha Public Power District:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Omaha Public Power District. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Omaha Public Power District Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Omaha Public Power District?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Omaha Public Power District who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Omaha Public Power District

Omaha Public Power District has no jobs listed at this time.

Omaha Public Power District is a utilities company headquartered in the Omaha, NE area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Omaha Public Power District has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Omaha Public Power District and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.