Ohio Living

2.9 | Columbus, OH | Hospital & Health Care | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Ohio Living are based on 109 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Ohio Living. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Ohio Living:
From Ohio Living:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Ohio Living. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Ohio Living Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Ohio Living?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Ohio Living who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Ohio Living

Ohio Living has no jobs listed at this time.

Ohio Living is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Columbus, OH area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Ohio Living has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 109 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Ohio Living and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.