Ohio Department of Education

2.0 | Columbus, OH | Government Administration | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Ohio Department of Education are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Ohio Department of Education. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Ohio Department of Education:
From Ohio Department of Education:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Ohio Department of Education. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Ohio Department of Education Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Ohio Department of Education?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Ohio Department of Education who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Ohio Department of Education

Ohio Department of Education has no jobs listed at this time.

Ohio Department of Education is a government administration company headquartered in the Columbus, OH area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Ohio Department of Education has a 2.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Ohio Department of Education and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.