Occidental College

2.9 | Los Angeles, CA | Higher Education | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Occidental College are based on 36 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Occidental College. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Occidental College:
From Occidental College:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Occidental College. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Occidental College Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Occidental College?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Occidental College who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Occidental College

Occidental College has no jobs listed at this time.

Occidental College is a higher education company headquartered in the Los Angeles, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Occidental College has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 36 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Occidental College and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.