Maritime Program Group

3.3 | Westbrook, CT | Insurance | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Maritime Program Group are based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Maritime Program Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Maritime Program Group:
From Maritime Program Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Maritime Program Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Maritime Program Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Maritime Program Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Maritime Program Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Maritime Program Group

Maritime Program Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Maritime Program Group is an insurance company headquartered in the Westbrook, CT area that employs 51 to 200 people. Maritime Program Group has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Maritime Program Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.