Johns Hopkins HealthCare

3.1 | Hospital & Health Care | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Scores for Johns Hopkins HealthCare are based on 211 ratings from 15 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Johns Hopkins HealthCare

No maternity leave, limited PTO

The Johns Hopkins HealthCare Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Johns Hopkins HealthCare?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Johns Hopkins HealthCare who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Johns Hopkins HealthCare has no jobs listed at this time.

Johns Hopkins HealthCare is a hospital & health care company that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Johns Hopkins HealthCare has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 211 ratings from 15 current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Johns Hopkins HealthCare and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.