Fantasia Accessories

2.2 | Colonia, NJ | Graphic Design | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Fantasia Accessories are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Fantasia Accessories. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Fantasia Accessories:
From Fantasia Accessories:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Fantasia Accessories. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Fantasia Accessories Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Fantasia Accessories?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Fantasia Accessories who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Fantasia Accessories

Fantasia Accessories has no jobs listed at this time.

Fantasia Accessories is a graphic design company headquartered in the Colonia, NJ area that employs 51 to 200 people. Fantasia Accessories has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Fantasia Accessories and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.