Enhesa

2.5 | Tokyo, Japan | Legal Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Enhesa are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Enhesa. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Enhesa:
From Enhesa:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Enhesa. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Enhesa Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Enhesa?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Enhesa who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Enhesa

Enhesa has no jobs listed at this time.

Enhesa is a legal services company headquartered in the Tokyo, Japan area that employs 51 to 200 people. Enhesa has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Enhesa and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.