El Corte Inglés

1.5 | Madrid, NC | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for El Corte Inglés are based on 45 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at El Corte Inglés. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From El Corte Inglés:
From El Corte Inglés:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at El Corte Inglés. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The El Corte Inglés Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for El Corte Inglés?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at El Corte Inglés who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at El Corte Inglés

El Corte Inglés has no jobs listed at this time.

El Corte Inglés is a retail company headquartered in the Madrid, NC area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. El Corte Inglés has a 1.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 45 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like El Corte Inglés and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.