Dress for Success Worldwide

2.3 | New York City, NY | Non-Profit Organization Management | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Dress for Success Worldwide are based on 108 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dress for Success Worldwide. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dress for Success Worldwide:
From Dress for Success Worldwide:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dress for Success Worldwide. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Dress for Success Worldwide Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Dress for Success Worldwide?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Dress for Success Worldwide who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Dress for Success Worldwide

Dress for Success Worldwide has no jobs listed at this time.

Dress for Success Worldwide is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 11 to 50 people. Dress for Success Worldwide has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 108 ratings from 8 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dress for Success Worldwide and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.