3 Day Blinds

3.5 | Irvine, CA | Retail | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for 3 Day Blinds are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 3 Day Blinds. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

The former CEO, Kevin Rabbit was great. The current CEO is insecure and vindictive, with little imagination. It trickles down. Former employees say it's been horrible since 2013 and many have left.

The 3 Day Blinds Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 3 Day Blinds?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 3 Day Blinds who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 3 Day Blinds

3 Day Blinds has no jobs listed at this time.

3 Day Blinds is a retail company headquartered in the Irvine, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. 3 Day Blinds has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 3 Day Blinds and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.