Xivic, Inc.

3.9 | Los Angeles, CA | Marketing and Advertising | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Xivic, Inc. are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Xivic, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Xivic, Inc.:
From Xivic, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Xivic, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Xivic, Inc. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Xivic, Inc.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Xivic, Inc. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Xivic, Inc.

Xivic, Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

Xivic, Inc. is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Los Angeles, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Xivic, Inc. has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Xivic, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.