Workfront logo

Workfront

4.2 | Lehi, UT | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Workfront are based on 633 ratings from 40 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Workfront. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

They're an awesome company to work for. Seriously never worked at a company with a better company "personality."

Amazing leadership and opportunity to contribute to an exciting company with tremendous growth potential!

Workfront, like most companies, probably differs a bit between departments, but there is a company-wide resource group called Women of Workfront that has really helped me make connections across the company and helped my career. In addition, Alex Shootman signed the Parity Pledge and it has helped our hiring ratio. I'm really pleased with how many females are in each new onboarding group.

While the maternity benefits may not be as amazing as some in Silicon Valley, they are lightyears beyond the typical Utah company.

Thanks to Workfront's ERG, Women of Workfront, they are making strides to make an inclusive culture for women that inspire us to bring all of our unique skills, talents, and perspectives to work to improve the careers, the way we serve our customers, and our impact in the company.

The ‘Women of Workfront’ continue to spearhead initiatives that help all feel a greater sense of belonging. Coding Camps, book clubs and career panels are just a few things they’ve done this year to improve the conversation on career growth. Unlimited PTO and parental leave also help create a great culture for all caregivers. The CEO is very vocal about hiring the best - and as a result the exec team is half women and half men. Love it here!!

Workfront logo

Because Work Matters

Workfront provides SaaS technology and expertise to help the modern knowledge worker know their work matters and empower modern executives to connect their people to their greatest opportunities.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Workfront

Executive

This information is provided by Workfront

• Unlimited paid time off

• 3 weeks fully paid paternity leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Game room

Jobs at Workfront

Full-time | Lehi, UT
Workfront is a computer software company headquartered in the Lehi, UT area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Workfront has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 633 ratings from 40 current or former employees. 10 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Workfront and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.