Workfront

4.1 | Lehi, UT | Computer Software | 501 to 1000 Employees

Scores for Workfront are based on 537 ratings from 34 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Workfront

Amazing leadership and opportunity to contribute to an exciting company with tremendous growth potential!

Workfront, like most companies, probably differs a bit between departments, but there is a company-wide resource group called Women of Workfront that has really helped me make connections across the company and helped my career. In addition, Alex Shootman signed the Parity Pledge and it has helped our hiring ratio. I'm really pleased with how many females are in each new onboarding group.

While the maternity benefits may not be as amazing as some in Silicon Valley, they are lightyears beyond the typical Utah company.

Thanks to Workfront's ERG, Women of Workfront, they are making strides to make an inclusive culture for women that inspire us to bring all of our unique skills, talents, and perspectives to work to improve the careers, the way we serve our customers, and our impact in the company.

The ‘Women of Workfront’ continue to spearhead initiatives that help all feel a greater sense of belonging. Coding Camps, book clubs and career panels are just a few things they’ve done this year to improve the conversation on career growth. Unlimited PTO and parental leave also help create a great culture for all caregivers. The CEO is very vocal about hiring the best - and as a result the exec team is half women and half men. Love it here!!

Workfront is making great strides to support female employees. They offer great support and opportunities for growth. Their biggest weakness is the lack of women in mid-level management roles.

Because Work Matters

Workfront provides SaaS technology and expertise to help the modern knowledge worker know their work matters and empower modern executives to connect their people to their greatest opportunities.

Women at Workfront

• 3 weeks fully paid paternity leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Game room