WillowTree, Inc

3.0
2.7
Company Responsiveness
1.3

Comments

There are people who care very deeply about diversity and inclusion at WillowTree and are working hard to make it a better place, including some of the leadership. Meanwhile, a larger number of people still believe that we're a pure meritocracy and have no bias whatsoever; that our company is a family and we all look out for each other. Until we can honestly and objectively evaluate the latter beliefs, especially in regards to retention and fair promotion, we aren't going to make any progress on the former.

They recently started construction on a nursing room at our main office, which will aid in the transition new mothers face when coming back to work after the birth of a child. They also offer adoption leave, which is a great benefit to families looking to grow their family in that way.

WillowTree is an amazing and diverse environement of brilliant individuals. It's incredibly rewarding to feel so comfortable, appreciated, and accepted at my place of work.

As a tech company, WillowTree has more men than women, which is an overall societal problem we are facing, however the company is proactive in recruiting more women and diversifying the overall culture. WillowTree is far from a 'good ol' boys' environment. Instead, team members are recognized for excellent work and innovation. Everyone in this company has a voice and is strongly encouraged to offer new ideas and execute! Everyone is extremely friendly, open-minded, and respectful of all walks of life. This is a very family-friendly workplace. Many team members have families, and WillowTree offers the flexibility of core hours to ensure you get your work done, but also never miss out on important family moments. I don't have children yet, but this is a place that I feel I could.

WillowTree truly is a meritocracy. Talent and hard work are rewarded. Lots of smart people to learn from and people here are incredibly generous with their time and knowledge. Men here want to see more women hired and want to see them succeed. Since our company is largely computer engineers, diversity in hiring is openly discussed and actively pursued.

Our Culture is our Brand

Founded in 2008, WillowTree Inc. is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!

At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.

WillowTree, Inc has no jobs listed at this time.