WillowTree logo

WillowTree

3.7 | Charlottesville, VA | Computer Software | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for WillowTree are based on 403 ratings from 27 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at WillowTree. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From WillowTree:
From WillowTree:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at WillowTree. Your review can help other women find great companies.

WillowTree logo

the mobile innovation agency

Why WillowTree?

We offer a place to be yourself.

Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.

We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.

Our benefits package aims to keep you and your family well — physically, mentally, and financially. In addition to the benefits you’d expect — competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, etc — we’re committed to creating a culture of continuous learning and support.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by WillowTree

Board

Executive

This information is provided by WillowTree

• 16 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• 6 weeks fully paid paternity leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • 529 payroll deductions

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Sabbatical
  • Free access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
  • Pet Insurance
  • Weekly team lunch (Paid)
  • Weekly Lunch & Learn (Paid)

• Occasional social activities
  • Usability lab
  • Innovation + Hardware lab
  • Library

Jobs at WillowTree

WillowTree has no jobs listed at this time.

WillowTree is a computer software company headquartered in the Charlottesville, VA area that employs 201 to 500 people. WillowTree has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 403 ratings from 27 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like WillowTree and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.