Western Union logo

Western Union

2.9 | Englewood, CO | Financial Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Western Union are based on 304 ratings from 21 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Western Union. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Western Union:
From Western Union:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Western Union. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Western Union logo

This is the Way the World Moves Money for Better

We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. A business expands. A child goes to college. Emergency aid arrives when it’s needed. An economy prospers, an opportunity opens, a community heals and relationships endure. Moving money for better means moving money for a better world –creating value for individuals, businesses and for society.

We are a leader in global payment services. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2015, we moved over $150 billion dollars for our consumer and business clients. We continue to innovate, developing new ways to send money through digital, mobile, and retail channels, with an array of convenient pay-out options to meet business and consumer needs.

We do business in over 200 countries and territories, and have over 10,000 employees, working in over 50 different countries. Join us in doing work that makes a difference, on a global stage!

Jobs at Western Union

Western Union has no jobs listed at this time.

Western Union is a financial services company headquartered in the Englewood, CO area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Western Union has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 304 ratings from 21 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Western Union and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.