Western Union logo

Western Union

2.9 | Englewood, CO | Financial Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Western Union are based on 293 ratings from 20 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Western Union. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

No management support at this place.

The lack of opportunity for growth and development is very limited in certain parts of the US. Western Union is choosing to ignore and look the other way. The harassment policy is a requirement but Human Resources takes no action on complaints.

Overall a 50:50 workforce. Snr management female representation is slightly above other Fortune 500 companies. Leadership is dedicated to finding new ways to continuously improve female representation at the top.

Western Union is the best company I have ever worked for. They provide 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave for women (none for men, which is a gap that needs to be filled.) The ability to telecommute and set your own schedule as long as you get your work done makes it very family friendly. This does not deduct from the quality of work my team does or how much I love my job.

Environment could use focus on being more inclusive, authentic and helping people make real connections with one another.

Western Union logo

This is the Way the World Moves Money for Better

We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. A business expands. A child goes to college. Emergency aid arrives when it’s needed. An economy prospers, an opportunity opens, a community heals and relationships endure. Moving money for better means moving money for a better world –creating value for individuals, businesses and for society.

We are a leader in global payment services. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2015, we moved over $150 billion dollars for our consumer and business clients. We continue to innovate, developing new ways to send money through digital, mobile, and retail channels, with an array of convenient pay-out options to meet business and consumer needs.

We do business in over 200 countries and territories, and have over 10,000 employees, working in over 50 different countries. Join us in doing work that makes a difference, on a global stage!

Jobs at Western Union

Western Union has no jobs listed at this time.

Western Union is a financial services company headquartered in the Englewood, CO area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Western Union has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 293 ratings from 20 current or former employees. 6 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Western Union and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.