Get Matched

3.0 Wellness Initiatives
2.9 Equal Opportunities for Men and Women
2.9 Salary Satisfaction
2.4 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program

Comments

Overall a 50:50 workforce. Snr management female representation is slightly above other Fortune 500 companies. Leadership is dedicated to finding new ways to continuously improve female representation at the top.

Western Union is the best company I have ever worked for. They provide 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave for women (none for men, which is a gap that needs to be filled.) The ability to telecommute and set your own schedule as long as you get your work done makes it very family friendly. This does not deduct from the quality of work my team does or how much I love my job.

Environment could use focus on being more inclusive, authentic and helping people make real connections with one another.

Political, backstabbing, no career progression plans, and the office is a revolving door of leavers... Rudeness/discrimination remarks to be expected from management...Good luck!

Anonymous Rater

This is the Way the World Moves Money for Better

We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. A business expands. A child goes to college. Emergency aid arrives when it’s needed. An economy prospers, an opportunity opens, a community heals and relationships endure. Moving money for better means moving money for a better world –creating value for individuals, businesses and for society.

We are a leader in global payment services. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2015, we moved over $150 billion dollars for our consumer and business clients. We continue to innovate, developing new ways to send money through digital, mobile, and retail channels, with an array of convenient pay-out options to meet business and consumer needs.

We do business in over 200 countries and territories, and have over 10,000 employees, working in over 50 different countries. Join us in doing work that makes a difference, on a global stage!

Western Union has no jobs listed at this time.