Walmart

1.8
1.7
1.7
1.6

Comments

As for as promotion oppurtunities the glass ceiling at walmart do not exist. Women are all levels of managment in equal or greater number to the male counterparts. It does not offer paid maternity leave which is unfourtanate.

Upper management is kinda bad but the front end managers(i work in front end) are incredibly helpful and nice, super great place to work imo

This specific store has issues that need to be solved. Some of the associates and management are so rude that they are pushing the other associates out of departments and even away from the company itself. They say they take these things seriously and help out, but when it comes down to it they are more willing to continually hire more people than solve the real problem.

It's definitely a start somewhere professional but is not ideal for feeling respected by fellow management and training is virtually nonexistent.

Everything you hear about this place is true. They treat every level of employee like disposable dog crap. I cinstantly feel like my job is in jeopardy, and I am mid-level management! They put terrible human beings in positions of power who micromanage and verbally abuse you. I stay late, skip breaks and lunches and have to come in on my days off all the time without compesation since I am salaried. My peers are 50% corrupt from this place, and those are the ones who get promoted first. The other half are actually humans, who take anxiety meds to survive. Worst environment to work in ever.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Walmart?