Walmart

1.9
1.8
1.7
1.6

Comments

I worked very hard and did all that I could to help the company grow. Largely my efforts were not noticed and when I left my replacement who was a male started with a higher salary than what I left with.

I was denied raises as well.

Loads of favoritism. Preferential treatment to new people over people who have been there for years. Schedule availability ignored until you raise hell about it. No one gets the hours desired and you’re lucky if you do. Minimum wage for work accomplished unless you’re management. Raises mean nothing when the minimum wage goes up. People usually quit within the first 90 days.

When I worked at Walmart while I was pregnant it was hell. I worked 3rds and they would always put me at the register with the cigarettes which you can not leave from at all. The other cashiers and csms would go off to the other parts of the store to drop off returns and leave me up there for sometimes an hour by myself. I was told that I was not a loud go use the restroom when I needed to, and when I was sick they would write me up because at that time Walmart did not offer a lot of benefits when it came to time off. It was a female assistant manager that wrote me up and she told me that she was sick every single day of her pregnancy more than what I was and that if she did it then so did I. It got to the point where I couldn’t stand for those long hours anymore without my feet feeling like they were broken, I was refused to be given a stool so I just quit. I couldn’t stand it anymore.

It's great if you're looking for flexibility and are able to work in an environment that puts you in a position to meet ALL KINDS of people.

Great place to work. Loved my tenure working with WALMART :)

Work in HR or Recruiting for Walmart?