Walgreens

2.1
2.0
2.0
1.7

Comments

Managers that I've worked for have given me the opportunity to move up the leadership ladder. I was also provided flexibility with my hours as I am a mother of four.

Walgreens was a great place for me to work and also learn more experience about leadership. I believe if I had a different manager I would have had a better experience and I probably would have stayed.

There were several strong women in management and leadership but the ones above them treated them like dirt. They were constantly excluded from the meetings with the male leaderships and one was constantly sexually harassing one of my female co-workers. When he was reported, nothing happened.

Management is more concerned with getting patients in and out than they are with meeting the patient needs and giving quality service. Employees are reprimanded for taking an extra minute or exceeding customer expectations.

The staff was mostly made up of women, but sexual harrassment from customers was unreal. You couldn't work a full shift without receiving at least one or two lewd remarks.

Management never really did anything about it, even when complained to. They didn't seem to have a problem with how uncomfortable female employees were with certain customers. One of my own complaints was literally laughed off when I told my MoD about an incident. They could really use some sensitivity training.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Walgreens?