Walgreens

2.1 Wellness Initiatives
2.1 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
2.0 Social Activities and Environment
1.8 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

I had a great time working there. I never woke up and dreaded having to go into work, which after working over 9 years there is amazing. I was passed over for a couple of promotions, them being offered to men instead. And in one instance I was so much more qualified and experienced than he was, but i didn't let it get to me.

In a room full of store managers and beauty consultants, it was a room full of middle age white men and young women.

Management is a joke, there is heavy favoritism all throughout the company. keep employees down do not give the opportunity to grow. Keep people from getting pay raises even if they work 200%

Working here was awful. The company does not value woman the same way the value men.

I was promoted when I was 7 months pregnant, and received full pay during both of my maternity leaves. I am treated the same as my male peers.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Walgreens?