Get Matched

2.1 Wellness Initiatives
2.0 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
1.9 Social Activities and Environment
1.8 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

There is a lot of putting people down from all aspects of leadership towards the "lesser" employees.

I was being paid less than a new male employee that had less experience than me. He was complaining about pay and let it slip how much he was making. He was getting paid $2 more than me even though he was still underage and couldn't even sell beer to customers so I had to spend my break time ringing up any of his orders for beer purchases. Also, even though the company had female workers who were great at their jobs and had been working there for years they still weren't put in any leadership positions. There's a lot more that I could say especially about harassment and mistreatment but this isn't anything really new so I guess this is all I will say.

Walgreens gives the false pretense of caring about the employees by inquiring employees concerns. However does not improve their relationship with their store level employees.

You REALLY had to know someone and be bros to get a decent promotion/consideration when up for a promotion or a higher leadership role.

Great place for females. Most of our staff are females!

Work in HR or Recruiting for Walgreens?