Time for a better workplace?
Get matched to jobs at companies that have what you're looking for
Get My Job Matches

${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Virgin Pulse. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Virgin Pulse:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Virgin Pulse:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Virgin Pulse. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Virgin Pulse Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Virgin Pulse?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Virgin Pulse who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Virgin Pulse

Virgin Pulse has no jobs listed at this time.

Virgin Pulse is a computer software company headquartered in the Framingham Center, MA area with 201 to 500 employees. Virgin Pulse has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 133 ratings from 9 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Virgin Pulse and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.