VICE Media

2.3 | Brooklyn, NY | Publishing | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for VICE Media are based on 311 ratings from 22 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at VICE Media. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From VICE Media:
From VICE Media:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at VICE Media. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The VICE Media Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for VICE Media?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at VICE Media who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at VICE Media

VICE Media has no jobs listed at this time.

VICE Media is a publishing company headquartered in the Brooklyn, NY area that employs 501 to 1000 people. VICE Media has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 311 ratings from 22 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like VICE Media and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.