UPS

2.5 | Atlanta, GA | Transportation/Trucking/Railroad | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for UPS are based on 5,334 ratings from 366 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for UPS

One of the best companies I have worked for. I love how the place works together and everyone is eager to teach you new things.

Women can go very far with UPS, but it definitely isn’t a family oriented company. Trying to start a family, or having young ones is not very supportive of this company’s work culture. Work now, family later.

After over a year of being worked to the bone for less than I made at a minimum wage job except during peak, they took $125 out of my paycheck without warning (of a $200 paycheck) and that was the last straw.
String us along for a $5 pay raise, change it to $2, then lie about the raise we get at 1 year on top of that?
Do NOT go to UPS unless you plan on going as a driver, and even then you would get used and abused. I suggest driving for a year and then getting in good with the higher up management or getting a better job elsewhere with your experience.

Horrible place to work in. Terrible pay and a lousy contract. On top of that the supervisors look out for themselves.

Ability to climb the ladder is usually always available, but only so far and the mental and physical tribulations are not discriminatory. They have "incentives" and whatnot and but it's not a positive enough balance for the negative factors.

From the driver’s seat to the executive suite, women play a leading role.

We understand the importance of staying true to your needs and believe that when you're doing what you do best, the sky is the limit. Women's Leadership Development (WLD) focuses on helping you enhance your ability to lead others professionally and personally as you develop the knowledge, skills and values necessary to confidently step into a leadership role within UPS.

As a global initiative, WLD brings together strong, passionate individuals who want to make the world work better for everyone. At UPS, you're not only provided with the opportunity to achieve, you're encouraged to hone your talents and exceed expectations on a daily basis. With our promote-from-within culture, great training and global scale, a career at UPS can take you wherever you want to go.

Learn more about our Women's Leadership Development program, and how we're putting our words into action by providing an integrated series of tools, practices and connections that help you reach your career goals.

UPS has no jobs listed at this time.