UPS logo

UPS

2.5 | Atlanta, GA | Transportation/Trucking/Railroad | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for UPS are based on 6,589 ratings from 453 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at UPS. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From UPS:
From UPS:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at UPS. Your review can help other women find great companies.

UPS logo

From the driver’s seat to the executive suite, women play a leading role.

We understand the importance of staying true to your needs and believe that when you're doing what you do best, the sky is the limit. Women's Leadership Development (WLD) focuses on helping you enhance your ability to lead others professionally and personally as you develop the knowledge, skills and values necessary to confidently step into a leadership role within UPS.

As a global initiative, WLD brings together strong, passionate individuals who want to make the world work better for everyone. At UPS, you're not only provided with the opportunity to achieve, you're encouraged to hone your talents and exceed expectations on a daily basis. With our promote-from-within culture, great training and global scale, a career at UPS can take you wherever you want to go.

Learn more about our Women's Leadership Development program, and how we're putting our words into action by providing an integrated series of tools, practices and connections that help you reach your career goals.

Jobs at UPS

UPS has no jobs listed at this time.

UPS is a transportation/trucking/railroad company headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. UPS has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 6,589 ratings from 453 current or former employees. 94 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like UPS and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.