UnitedHealth Group

2.9
2.8
2.4
2.4

Comments

Most of the areas that I work in and with are women-dominant, including our leadership.

Salary is great, flexible hours are great but workload is extremely heavy and that can be very stressful. Flexible hours but some days I work day and night from home. I’m with my family in person but working.

I love that the leadership for UHC in Ohio is full of women. The flexibility and opportunities to work from Home are so great. I am so grateful to work for this company.

Not for those who want to spend time with family. 15 hours of business required overtime is not healthy for mental stability.

Very hostile work environment, employees gossip about each other and management does nothing. The training program is sub par to say the least, then when you need help on the floor your on your own. Management likes to foster this environment because then everyone essentially "tattles" on each other. The pay scale is also an absolute joke. Do yourself a favor and take your talent elsewhere.

About UnitedHealth Group

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

UnitedHealth Group has no jobs listed at this time.