Get Matched

2.8 Learning Opportunities
2.8 Salary Satisfaction
2.4 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
2.4 Social Activities and Environment

Comments

Support for working mothers needs vast improvement

Great place to work! I telecommute and I love love love it!

Had my breast grabbed, told to "shake my moneymakers", was given the only poor review of my career after complaining about a co-worker pleasuring himself at his desk and had a vacation canceled at the last minute. (I was initially told that I would be reimbursed and then told that the trip I had paid for was too expensive for someone at my pay grade. )

As large as United Healthcare is one would pressume its due to great management and thus that means satisfied employees. However, that is so far from the truth. There is a high turnover rate and most of the organization believes in "this is how we've always done it" mentality. They spout a lot about home work life balances but do not offer this to their employees and even have mandatory overtime. If you can't due to your schedule (children, daycare) it doesn't matter and you will be written up. After being an employee for 5 years I have realized all of the company's empty promises and therefore I am making plans to move on.

Some things are wonderful here. They are very involved in the community and volunteer work. They offer horrible health insurance to their lower level employees. They have a rewards program, but when living paycheck to paycheck the amount of taxes they decide the reward is worth hurt. You can't get much with the points. BCBS I know offers great coverage to all employees.

About UnitedHealth Group

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

UnitedHealth Group has no jobs listed at this time.