UnitedHealth Group

3.3 | Akron, OH | Hospital & Health Care | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for UnitedHealth Group are based on 6,521 ratings from 443 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at UnitedHealth Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From UnitedHealth Group:
From UnitedHealth Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at UnitedHealth Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Our mission is to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.

We believe that the uniqueness and experiences you bring to the table increases the effectiveness of our ability to identify solutions. We are dedicated to building teams where every individual is recognized for his or her unique experience and contributions.

Jobs at UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group has no jobs listed at this time.

UnitedHealth Group is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Akron, OH area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. UnitedHealth Group has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 6,521 ratings from 443 current or former employees. 63 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like UnitedHealth Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.