Uber Technologies, Inc logo

Uber Technologies, Inc

3.2 | Austin, TX | Internet | 1001 to 5000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Uber Technologies, Inc are based on 1,562 ratings from 104 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Uber Technologies, Inc

Sadly there are still pockets of the company that still reflect the values of Uber 1.0.

This was a terrific experience when I started and my overall feeling was positive toward the company. There were several of women, as far as I could see, in roles like mine, as supervisors, and in management. Unfortunately the company moved the CS role from employees to contractors and then outsourced the remote positions to the Philippines. I was laid off a few hours before my shift early in the week, but they paid me for the full week.

One downside was the total lack of hierarchy. There was no direct person to reach out to who supervised the supervisors. When I asked one of the supervisors about this, he just laughed and said there was no one specifically overseeing them. It was frustrating and confusing to not know who to speak with about any given issue.

Good contracting employment opportunity.

They don’t pay women drivers fairly and they don’t allow us protection or input on anything company related

Most women wont work for uber due to safety concerns.

Uber Technologies, Inc logo

Building something big together

Take your ideas to the next level and make something that people use everyday. Something that changes the physical world—and does it fast. We still have a long way to go. Hop in and help us get there.

Jobs at Uber Technologies, Inc

Uber Technologies, Inc has no jobs listed at this time.

Uber Technologies, Inc is an internet company headquartered in the Austin, TX area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Uber Technologies, Inc has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,562 ratings from 104 current or former employees. 22 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Uber Technologies, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.