Uber Technologies, Inc logo

Uber Technologies, Inc

3.2 | Austin, TX | Internet | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Uber Technologies, Inc are based on 1,674 ratings from 111 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Uber Technologies, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Uber Technologies, Inc:
From Uber Technologies, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Uber Technologies, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Uber Technologies, Inc logo

Building something big together

Take your ideas to the next level and make something that people use everyday. Something that changes the physical world—and does it fast. We still have a long way to go. Hop in and help us get there.

Jobs at Uber Technologies, Inc

Uber Technologies, Inc has no jobs listed at this time.

Uber Technologies, Inc is an internet company headquartered in the Austin, TX area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Uber Technologies, Inc has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,674 ratings from 111 current or former employees. 23 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Uber Technologies, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.