Get Matched Hiring

2.8 Female Representation in Top Leadership
2.7 Family Growth Support
2.5 Salary Satisfaction
2.2 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program

Comments

1 of very few women constantly bullied, HR blamed females for their own harassment by say their leadership skills were what was lacking.

Uber is trying to be better at inclusion, albeit in fits and starts. Most of the momentum towards building a better workplace comes from the bottom up. It’d be great to see a more consistent message and effort coming from top executives and managers.

Employee Resource Groups are pretty well supported and are becoming more and more active. The team takes a lot of ownership towards creating programs and events to promote inclusiveness and diversity.

There are lots of senior HR positions open right now. Hopefully it won’t be long before those are filled and the company can take more consistent stances on things employees care about like ensuring equal pay, 401k matching, and professional development opportunities.

For now, it’s still a young company that’s focused on growth first. That means lots of cool challenges are presented each day. And the team is second to none. I’m happy here, but look forward to more mature support systems for employees who unceasingly give their all towards the company’s mission and goals.

I've had the joy of working at Uber for a few years. It's not for everyone, but I've enjoyed the pace and challenge of working at a company that has grown from a startup to a tech giant.

My colleagues are great people - my teammates have been nothing but supportive. I'm consistently impressed by the quality of their work, in addition to the quality of their character.

Are we perfect? No - but I think we are able to look at our flaws honestly and plan to be better in the future.

Very much a "bro" culture. The men in the office do not realize when they say or do things that isolate women in the office. As a women you must be able to be "one of the guys" if you want to be accepted within the bro culture.

Enjoy being surrounded by smart and motivated men and women in a challenging and stimulating environment. It's very exciting to be part of a company that is providing such an impactful service.

While the company is already working to improve this, there could be more transparency and consistency around maternity/paternity leave - it isn't easy to get clear information on these benefits, especially as it can differ vastly in all regions. Other big tech companies are offering very generous benefits for parents and Uber should keep pace with them to continue attracting top talent.

Building something big together

Take your ideas to the next level and make something that people use everyday. Something that changes the physical world—and does it fast. We still have a long way to go. Hop in and help us get there.

Uber Technologies, Inc Is Hiring