Trader Joe's

2.4
2.4
2.0
1.6

Comments

Not very flexible for working moms. Very male dominated management.

Upper management is awesome, but because so much of the decision making happens at the store level...it ain’t that great for the ladies.

I started at TJ’s when I was in community college and was able to transfer smoothly and easily throughout my transfer to my 4-year college and afterwards.

A great company to work for, benefit wise. I have only ever seen 2 women in upper management. I got denied a raise once bc I didn't wear make up enough.

Trader Joe’s offers a reasonably priced health insurance package, however the low pay does not justify the benefits. In my area there was a mix of college educated young people and underachievers. Management was not responsive to reports of sexual harassment.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Trader Joe's?