Trader Joe's

2.4
2.4
2.0
1.6

Comments

Upper management is awesome, but because so much of the decision making happens at the store level...it ain’t that great for the ladies.

I started at TJ’s when I was in community college and was able to transfer smoothly and easily throughout my transfer to my 4-year college and afterwards.

A great company to work for, benefit wise. I have only ever seen 2 women in upper management. I got denied a raise once bc I didn't wear make up enough.

Trader Joe’s offers a reasonably priced health insurance package, however the low pay does not justify the benefits. In my area there was a mix of college educated young people and underachievers. Management was not responsive to reports of sexual harassment.

I really loved working at Trader Joe's. Hours are flexible, the raises (used to be better) are decent, the crew is supportive of each other. I left because I didn't want to climb the corporate ladder, however theirs is one of the more eligible ladders out there.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Trader Joe's?