tonneson + co

Female Representation in Top Leadership
Management Opportunities for Women
Company Responsiveness
N/A

Comments

tonneson is a fantastic place to work. As a woman working in a male-dominated profession, we have a outstanding approach to equality! About 1/3 of our shareholders and half our management team are women! We have amazing technology that allows us to work from home via cloud and telecommunication that allows us to work anywhere at any time. Every new employee is assigned a mentor, and it has really helped me start my career! Our firm does anonymous upwards and downwards evaluations too, so every voice is heard. There are many social events, like a game night social every month, and company outings and holiday parties where we are encouraged to bring family members! We also have a number of high level employees particularly taking part in MSCPA women's professional networking initiatives, and their participation is extremely supported at tonneson.

Together, we are more than numbers

Tonneson is a regional accounting, tax and advisory firm with offices in Boston, Wakefield, Burlington, and Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of expertise and tailored approaches to our clients' financial and personal goals. Our unmatched ability to guide our clients relies greatly on our firm culture. We challenge the financial industry to think beyond the numbers and value every employee's dynamic skill set. We foster opportunities and inspire careers. We take collaboration seriously and our employee empowered firm structure ensures every voice is heard. Town hall meetings, upwards and downwards evaluations and mentoring programs are just the basics. We tip scales and surpass industry averages with 1/3 of our leadership team being women. With over 7 languages spoken within our firm, our conversations are worldly in intrigue. Our professional relationships extend past regional and national frontiers with clients in over 12 countries. Leveraging the pinnacle of industry technology, we provide employees the unmatched career flexibility they deserve. We add up to excellence beyond numbers.

As of August, 2016 our firm has been recognized by Accounting Today as one of the top 100 Best Accounting Firms to Work For in the United States.

Women at tonneson + co

• Frequent remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • Upwards and downwards evaluations to ensure that all employees' strengths and areas of improvement are recognized at all levels. Core groups designed to foster positive relationships among co-workers of all levels with an equal balance of men and women.

• Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Annual fitness initiatives organized by groups within our firm such as "The Biggest Loser Challenge" and the "Nike Fit Band Challenge" as well as participation in various 5k run/walk events to promote a team atmosphere and healthy competition.

• Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

tonneson + co has no jobs listed at this time.