TMX Finance Family of Companies logo

TMX Finance Family of Companies

3.4 | Savannah, GA | Financial Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for TMX Finance Family of Companies are based on 454 ratings from 31 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at TMX Finance Family of Companies. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From TMX Finance Family of Companies:
From TMX Finance Family of Companies:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at TMX Finance Family of Companies. Your review can help other women find great companies.

TMX Finance Family of Companies logo

Helping People Is Our Business.

We Help People. It's what our business was built on and it's what we do every day. We strive to create new and better opportunities for our customers, our team members, and our communities by delivering outstanding services, continuous innovation, and exceptional experiences.

The TMX Finance Family of Companies is one of the largest consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. With over 1,100 stores spanning 17 states, we provide access to credit for consumers who are under served by traditional lenders. Many of our customers have nowhere else to turn when they suffer short-term financial setbacks like medical emergencies or home repairs, so it is our mission to remain a reliable source of credit and offer customer's hope and opportunity.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by TMX Finance Family of Companies

Executive

This information is provided by TMX Finance Family of Companies

• 12 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Closed on Sundays

3 locations
  • St. Louis, MO
  • Geneva, IL
  • Roanoke, VA
TMX Finance Family of Companies is a financial services company headquartered in the Savannah, GA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. TMX Finance Family of Companies has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 454 ratings from 31 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like TMX Finance Family of Companies and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.