Tile logo

Tile

Unrated | San Mateo, CA | Consumer Electronics | 51 to 200 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Tile.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Tile. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Tile:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Tile:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Tile. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Tile logo

Create a world where everyone can find everything that matters.

We're not here to simply connect people to things. We're here to connect people to people, because things don't change the world. People do.

Our Tile Values reflect who we are, how we work, and the company we aspire to be as we grow into our bright future. Our Values guide good decision-making and set a high bar for what we expect from our people. We live by them every day. They are alive in our culture. They are Tile.

Start With Trust

At Tile, we assume good intent and trust each other. We practice integrity and are transparent with each other. At Tile we want you to listen, provide feedback, and feel safe doing it.

Bring It

We have bias for action and bring our full selves to work each day. At Tile we are resilient to challenges and leverage our strengths for best impact. Each of us can be great — be positive and bring it!

Build What Matters

Tile builds what matters for our customers to help solve their everyday problems. We continuously prioritize to focus on the right things. We do high quality work and don’t settle. We are creating something together that we can be proud of.

Better Together

We each have unique strengths, but we’re even better together as a team. We embrace our diversity, seek opportunities to connect, to help each other and our broader community. After all, the Tile Community is about helping people help each other.

Power What’s Next

We are focused on innovation, and pushing the status quo. Tile is data driven, iterates and reacts quickly. We stretch our comfort zones to continuously learn and raise the bar. Be curious, be bold.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Tile

Executive

This information is provided by Tile

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Subsidized food

Jobs at Tile

Full-time | San Mateo, CA
Tile is a consumer electronics company headquartered in the San Mateo, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Tile and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.