TIAA

2.8 Learning Opportunities
2.7 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
2.6 Company Responsiveness
2.2 Social Activities and Environment

Comments

I was a contractor for almost 3 years. The work was good, very talented people. I was not happy with the way I was notified my contract was up. The FedEx guy showed up at my house to get my laptop. Nobody told me my contract was done.

TIAA has world-class offering that support those who serve others. As a large company change is unpredictable and slow at times. Growing the pipeline for women managers should be a priority.

TIAA has kept a culture of the "good old boys club" mentality alive and well in their business. There is little opportunity for advancement in your career and even less so if you are a women. Management lacks the skills to help you grow and micro manages you every second of your day. They give generous PTO, but if you get sick you have to use that PTO. They don't offer sick days.

TIAA prides themselves on their values but they don't follow any of them. Working there it's not uncommon for women to feel like an outsider. They have a good old boys club mentality and only praise the men when women of the same level are achieving more and at a faster pace. There is little or no oprtunity for advancement and closer to zero if you are a women.

I wish the CEO knew what really went on below his rank & file. The corporate mission and vision are outstanding but not shown outside of the top; I'm speaking as a woman in Technology. If you're in, you're in, if not, you watch the same people get picked up and pushed up, very much a boys network system. Mentoring is all talk, not substance.

We need real change that empowers the mid-level managers. Recent change has scared the Director and above level into micromanaging in order to protect their jobs. Not the company I joined 3 years ago that promised a good flight path.

Created to serve. Built to perform.

TIAA started out nearly 100 years ago, to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, millions of people who work at not-for-profits, including academic, research, medical, government and cultural fields, rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.

At TIAA, we strive to give all our employees opportunities to grow in a culture that embraces diversity, integrity, innovation and performance.

Women at TIAA

This information is provided by TIAA

Board

Executive

TIAA has no jobs listed at this time.