TIAA logo

TIAA

3.3 | Charlotte, NC | Financial Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for TIAA are based on 579 ratings from 38 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at TIAA. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Great work life balance. Not much growth potential in general unless willing to relocate. Compensation is decent compared to the industry but very underwhelming for overachievers.

This company offers great benefits and prides itself on culture. Every employee I meet is more intelligent than the next and women are highly valued.

I was a contractor for almost 3 years. The work was good, very talented people. I was not happy with the way I was notified my contract was up. The FedEx guy showed up at my house to get my laptop. Nobody told me my contract was done.

TIAA has world-class offering that support those who serve others. As a large company change is unpredictable and slow at times. Growing the pipeline for women managers should be a priority.

TIAA has kept a culture of the "good old boys club" mentality alive and well in their business. There is little opportunity for advancement in your career and even less so if you are a women. Management lacks the skills to help you grow and micro manages you every second of your day. They give generous PTO, but if you get sick you have to use that PTO. They don't offer sick days.

TIAA logo

Created to serve. Built to perform.

TIAA started out nearly 100 years ago, to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, millions of people who work at not-for-profits, including academic, research, medical, government and cultural fields, rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.

At TIAA, we strive to give all our employees opportunities to grow in a culture that embraces diversity, integrity, innovation and performance.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by TIAA

Board

Executive

Jobs at TIAA

TIAA has no jobs listed at this time.

TIAA is a financial services company headquartered in the Charlotte, NC area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. TIAA has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 579 ratings from 38 current or former employees. 9 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like TIAA and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.