TIAA

3.3 | Charlotte, NC | Financial Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for TIAA are based on 523 ratings from 34 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for TIAA

This company offers great benefits and prides itself on culture. Every employee I meet is more intelligent than the next and women are highly valued.

I was a contractor for almost 3 years. The work was good, very talented people. I was not happy with the way I was notified my contract was up. The FedEx guy showed up at my house to get my laptop. Nobody told me my contract was done.

TIAA has world-class offering that support those who serve others. As a large company change is unpredictable and slow at times. Growing the pipeline for women managers should be a priority.

TIAA has kept a culture of the "good old boys club" mentality alive and well in their business. There is little opportunity for advancement in your career and even less so if you are a women. Management lacks the skills to help you grow and micro manages you every second of your day. They give generous PTO, but if you get sick you have to use that PTO. They don't offer sick days.

TIAA prides themselves on their values but they don't follow any of them. Working there it's not uncommon for women to feel like an outsider. They have a good old boys club mentality and only praise the men when women of the same level are achieving more and at a faster pace. There is little or no oprtunity for advancement and closer to zero if you are a women.

Created to serve. Built to perform.

TIAA started out nearly 100 years ago, to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, millions of people who work at not-for-profits, including academic, research, medical, government and cultural fields, rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.

At TIAA, we strive to give all our employees opportunities to grow in a culture that embraces diversity, integrity, innovation and performance.

Women at TIAA

This information is provided by TIAA

Board

Executive

TIAA has no jobs listed at this time.