Thomson Reuters

3.5 | New York City, NY | Information Technology and Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Thomson Reuters are based on 1,589 ratings from 108 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Thomson Reuters

I love TR. my group is male dominated still, but I largely feel supported and not belittled or underestimated.

This company uses lay offs to stay afloat economically. They pick a segment and do lay offs systematically every two years. It is terrible for moral. They are not committed to growth of employees, but the satisfaction of shareholders.

The family leave policies are excellent and I appreciate the commitment to diversity and having a large (40%) representation of women in top leadership positions.

Management and sales is heavily male dominated. There are very few women in upper management to look to for guidance or support in career advancement. Still has an "old boys club" feel.

In sales, be prepared to work 60 hours a week. They continue to lay people off and expand territories to unmanageable level. You are only as good as your last 30 days. No loyalty to reps regardless of track record of success. When I started ratio to male to female sales reps was 2-1.....now 10-1. Women are disproportionately laid off and far less likely to be promoted to management. Pressure, pressure, pressure. Ability to make a lot of money is definitely attainable....but be prepared for NO work life balance.

Do Work That Matters

• Diversity council

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Game room

Thomson Reuters has no jobs listed at this time.