Thomson Reuters logo

Thomson Reuters

3.5 | Albuquerque, NM | Information Technology and Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Thomson Reuters are based on 1,648 ratings from 112 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Thomson Reuters. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

They pay lip service to diversity and inclusion but it is still a good old white boys' club. Tremendous job insecurity here as they are replacing dedicated, experienced older employees (many who have age-related health problems and mortgages) with young contractors (healthy and eager to work for pennies) in the name of globalism. It is hard to raise a family when every Monday you wonder if you will have a job with health insurance on Friday.

I love TR. my group is male dominated still, but I largely feel supported and not belittled or underestimated.

This company uses lay offs to stay afloat economically. They pick a segment and do lay offs systematically every two years. It is terrible for moral. They are not committed to growth of employees, but the satisfaction of shareholders.

The family leave policies are excellent and I appreciate the commitment to diversity and having a large (40%) representation of women in top leadership positions.

Management and sales is heavily male dominated. There are very few women in upper management to look to for guidance or support in career advancement. Still has an "old boys club" feel.

Thomson Reuters logo

• Diversity council

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Game room

Jobs at Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters has no jobs listed at this time.

Thomson Reuters is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Albuquerque, NM area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Thomson Reuters has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,648 ratings from 112 current or former employees. 16 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Thomson Reuters and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.