The Walt Disney Company

2.6
2.5
2.4
2.4

Comments

Was sexually harassed recently. Human Resources told me they could not help me because it was not racially charged and the harassing was done by another female employee. Do not work for this company. They don’t value people.

Disney is not a good match for families. They don't offer maternity leave and the room they have to pump in( if you're allowed to use it) is disgusting.
The pay is ok at best, it's not a place to work if you need to live off of it.

Overall it was a great place to work. It does however take an incredible amount of time to move up the ladder.

Anonymous Rater

The Company is iconic and when you work there, there is a sense of pride knowing you are a part of so much happiness for people around the world.

Working for Disney was one of the best opportunities that I ever had! I learned so much working and living with people from all around the world.

Work in HR or Recruiting for The Walt Disney Company?