The Walt Disney Company

2.6
2.5
2.3
2.3

Comments

I had a lot of fun working for Disney, It's something I wanted to do since I was little, but now that I've done it, I wouldn't do it anymore. I got to meet a lot of incredible co-workers, but the work itself was too physically exhausting, being all day standing in the sun and things like that. If I would have worked there when I was younger, it would have probably been easier for me.

The company is led by almost all men at the top. In the marketing studios umbrella, the politics here is thick. There was bullying on my team that happened that HR had to get involved. No work life balance.

At the end of the day it all depends on how good your boss is. But majority of the people I've met here are dissatisfied

Its mainly good with the perks and pay if you're VP or higher on my opinion.

I wish I knew all this before he started here. Working at Disney is very very different compared to being a guest at Disneyland. It's not the most magical place on earth.

Working at the Walt Disney Company was a great experience that enabled me to grow in my professional career while building meaningful relationships.

They require women to wear tights and keep their hair done to look up to their standards. They do not offer pay to accommodate cost of living and they make it very difficult to move up.

Disneyland will work you to the bone for minimum wage and keep your schedule inconsistent.

Work in HR or Recruiting for The Walt Disney Company?