The Walt Disney Company

2.6
2.5
2.4
2.3

Comments

Good company to work for as long as you're not going to school at the same time. It can be very hard to have your availability reflected on your schedule as they are fairly bad at schedules unless you have high seniority. Very low pay for what you do but decent perks. Nice coworkers and a good amount of female leadership (most of the leaders in my area are female).

Was sexually harassed recently. Human Resources told me they could not help me because it was not racially charged and the harassing was done by another female employee. Do not work for this company. They don’t value people.

Disney is not a good match for families. They don't offer maternity leave and the room they have to pump in( if you're allowed to use it) is disgusting.
The pay is ok at best, it's not a place to work if you need to live off of it.

Overall it was a great place to work. It does however take an incredible amount of time to move up the ladder.

Anonymous Rater

The Company is iconic and when you work there, there is a sense of pride knowing you are a part of so much happiness for people around the world.

Work in HR or Recruiting for The Walt Disney Company?