The Motley Fool logo

The Motley Fool

4.0 | Alexandria, VA | Online Media | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for The Motley Fool are based on 845 ratings from 58 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at The Motley Fool. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From The Motley Fool:
From The Motley Fool:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at The Motley Fool. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Motley Fool logo

Helping the World Invest — Better

The Motley Fool is dedicated to helping the world invest — better. Founded in 1993 by brothers Tom and David Gardner, The Motley Fool helps millions of people attain financial freedom through our website, podcasts, books, newspaper column, radio show, mutual funds, and premium investing services.

In all we do, we take a different approach.

We believe – and have proven over decades – that the individual investor can beat the market.

We believe that anyone can do it, even if they don’t have a lot of time or money to devote to investing.

We believe in a long-term outlook, helping people build wealth over time.

We believe that the person best positioned to take care of your financial future is you.

And we work tirelessly on behalf of our hundreds of thousands of members who are enjoying the opportunities that come with having enough money to do the things that matter to them.

While we are headquartered in Alexandria, Va., The Motley Fool advocates for the individual investor around the globe with offices in the UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, and Germany.

Jobs at The Motley Fool

The Motley Fool has no jobs listed at this time.

The Motley Fool is an online media company headquartered in the Alexandria, VA area that employs 201 to 500 people. The Motley Fool has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 845 ratings from 58 current or former employees. 22 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like The Motley Fool and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.