CBI Group

1.4 | Wilmington, DE | Staffing and Recruiting | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for CBI Group are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CBI Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From CBI Group:
From CBI Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at CBI Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The CBI Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for CBI Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at CBI Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at CBI Group

CBI Group has no jobs listed at this time.

CBI Group is a staffing and recruiting company headquartered in the Wilmington, DE area that employs 11 to 50 people. CBI Group has a 1.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like CBI Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.