Get Matched

The Boston Consulting Group (BCG)

4.2 | Boston, MA | Management Consulting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

4.1 Salary Satisfaction
4.0 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
3.8 Female Representation in Top Leadership
3.7 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

The three things I love most about working at BCG are the focus on people (with a special effort in attracting and retaining female talent), the diversity of its teams, and the visible and lasting impact generated by our projects both in the private and the public sectors.

BCG is dedicated to advancing women within the company. There are amazing maternity and newly extended paternity leave plus plenty of support for flexible work if needed for any personal reason. Truly a great place to work and learn!

BCG is a truely outstanding company with great flextime offers. Leadership is seriously committed to make it work for both females and males. I was offered a very senior role while out on Materenity leave with my third child and they waited for me to get back for the role for 7 months.

BCG is truly distinctive in its commitment to diversity, inclusion, and particularly in investing in women. Throughout my career, I've chosen to balance my work and home life through many different mechanisms offered by BCG: part-time, flex-time, local work, and telecommuting models. And at the same time, I have grown and progressed in my career - ie, I did not have to put a "book mark" in my career progression while I adjusted my working model. I have appreciated wonderful mentors, access to world class learning and development opportunities, and most importantly, an amazing work culture. I love getting to work every day with a diverse group of passionate, energetic and supportive colleagues who want to help each other, and our clients, succeed.

I'd like to see more females in Exec Leadership positions, but BCG is doing a good job scouting and retaining top female talent.

Shaping the Future. Together.

A Truly Global Firm
The Boston Consulting Group is a uniquely global firm, with 85 offices in 48 countries and a globally distributed business and partnership. Indeed, a truly global mindset is reflected in all we do: at BCG, more than 25% of our consultants work outside their home countries every year, and our 16-member Executive Committee consists of partners from ten different countries. With more than 12,000 employees and more than 18,000 alumni, we benefit from an incredibly diverse and global community.

Build. Connect. Grow.
You don’t have to fit into a mold at BCG—there isn’t one. This is true whether you're a consultant solving our clients’ biggest challenges; whether you're a topic expert in our Knowledge & Analytics group, or whether you work with our Business Services Team (BST) supporting the operational heart of our business. At BCG, no matter your role, you'll be joining a team of people with strong drive, relentless curiosity and the desire to create their own path.

A Better Way To Work
At BCG, we genuinely want to help our clients and each other succeed. Our culture of collaboration and support are taken seriously and backed up with programs such as PTO (Predictability, Teaming and Open Communication) and Flexibility@BCG to make your schedule easier to plan and your career more satisfying in the long-term. And since diversity is so important to us, we encourage you to participate in our many programs, such as Women@BCG, LGBT Network and our ethnic diversity networks to help you excel both personally and professionally.

Women@BCG
Through Women@BCG, we offer global best-in-class career development, mentorship, and networking programs to help you excel—personally and professionally. Meetings, conferences, and forums—such as our regional Women@BCG conferences and Working Mother Forum—connect you to a rich network of other successful women at BCG.

Recognition
Four female senior partners have been named among Consulting magazine’s “Top 25 Most Influential Consultants.” Working Mother magazine has frequently named BCG one of its top 100 companies for working mothers. Conceive magazine recognized us as one of the “50 Best Companies” for our family benefits four years in a row. Fortune magazine placed BCG among the top five on its list of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity.

The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) has no jobs listed at this time.