Boston Consulting Group (BCG) logo

Boston Consulting Group (BCG)

4.2 | Boston, MA | Management Consulting | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Boston Consulting Group (BCG) are based on 1,673 ratings from 113 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Boston Consulting Group (BCG). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Boston Consulting Group (BCG):
From Boston Consulting Group (BCG):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Boston Consulting Group (BCG). Your review can help other women find great companies.

Boston Consulting Group (BCG) logo

Welcome to the Group.

Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with more than 90 offices in 50 countries, 14,000 employees, more than 900 Partners, and over 20,000 alumni.

A Better Way To Work
At BCG, we genuinely want to help our clients and each other succeed. Our culture of collaboration and support are taken seriously and backed up with programs such as PTO (Predictability, Teaming and Open Communication) and Flexibility@BCG to make your schedule easier to plan and your career more satisfying in the long-term. And since diversity is so important to us, we encourage you to participate in our many programs, such as Women@BCG, LGBT Network and our ethnic diversity networks to help you excel both personally and professionally.

Women@BCG
Through Women@BCG, we offer global best-in-class career development, mentorship, and networking programs to help you excel—personally and professionally. Meetings, conferences, and forums—such as our regional Women@BCG conferences and Working Mother Forum—connect you to a rich network of other successful women at BCG.

Recognition
Four female senior partners have been named among Consulting magazine’s “Top 25 Most Influential Consultants.” Working Mother magazine has frequently named BCG one of its top 100 companies for working mothers. Conceive magazine recognized us as one of the “50 Best Companies” for our family benefits four years in a row. Fortune magazine placed BCG among the top five on its list of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity.

Jobs at Boston Consulting Group (BCG)

Boston Consulting Group (BCG) has no jobs listed at this time.

Best Companies Lists

Boston Consulting Group (BCG) appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a management consulting company headquartered in the Boston, MA area with 10000+ employees. Boston Consulting Group (BCG) has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,673 ratings from 113 employees. Employees have left 17 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.