Studio PCH

Female Representation in Top Leadership
Management Opportunities for Women
Company Responsiveness
N/A

Comments

Tell us in your own words what it's like for women working at Studio PCH.

Studio PCH, Inc.

Studio PCH, Inc. is a boutique architectural firm engaged in high-end hospitality projects spanning the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
Our team is comprised of architects and designers of various backgrounds from across the globe, each bringing their unique perspectives, expertise and talents.

Our practice engages in a variety of projects, including architecture, interior design, and furniture design, as we strive to create cohesive, effortless and timeless experiences. We believe in more than just creating spaces, but engaging in a social conversation that contribute to the evolution of lifestyles.
Driven by strict lines and fine materials, our architectural aesthetic is emphasized by natural light, one of our main tools to create spaces. Our attention to detail creates refined simplicity.
Successful architecture and design are always the result of collaboration and trust.
Mission: We started as a small four person company. Founded by two French Architects, we propelled into the spotlight with two challenging and exhilarating commercial ground up projects in Malibu, CA. As we have grown, we've maintained a select collection of people who all strive to cultivate their love of design and creation through continuous education and exploration. As individuals, we are artists, collectively we create spaces altogether natural and easy, utilitarian and tasteful.

Studio PCH has no jobs listed at this time.