Stensul logo

Stensul

5.0 | New York City, NY | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Stensul are based on 10 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Stensul. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Stensul:
From Stensul:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Stensul. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Stensul logo

Reimagine What’s Possible with Email

To us, email is a way of life. We know there’s an art and science to it but the way enterprise companies build emails remains decades out of date.

We’ve created an email generation platform that has reimagined and streamlined the entire process. We love helping our customers focus on what matters most: crafting amazing, on-brand, perfect emails. Not waiting around for weeks as they go back and forth with designers and developers.

Our team is dynamic, and comes from all different backgrounds with different skillsets. Sitting in our two offices in Manhattan and Buenos Aires, we're united in the belief that there’s a better way for large brands to reach their audiences. If you’re an ambitious problem-solver who isn’t afraid to take on a challenge, we’d love to hear from you!

This information is provided by Stensul

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available
  • Work From Home Fridays!

• Game room

Jobs at Stensul

Stensul has no jobs listed at this time.

Stensul is an internet company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Stensul has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 10 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Stensul and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.