STC Direct, Inc logo

STC Direct, Inc

4.1 | King of Prussia, PA | Marketing and Advertising | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for STC Direct, Inc are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at STC Direct, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From STC Direct, Inc:
From STC Direct, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at STC Direct, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

STC Direct, Inc logo

STC Direct is an empowering work place with equal opportunity & pay for those interested in marketing, sales, and management training!

Information about gender diversity has been provided by STC Direct, Inc

Jobs at STC Direct, Inc

Full-time | King of Prussia, PA
STC Direct, Inc is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the King of Prussia, PA area that employs 51 to 200 people. STC Direct, Inc has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like STC Direct, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.