STC Direct, Inc

4.1 | King of Prussia, PA | Marketing and Advertising | 51 to 200 Employees

Scores for STC Direct, Inc are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for STC Direct, Inc

In my year at STC Direct, I have always felt there was an equal playing field between myself and my male colleagues. I am given the same tools, training, mentorship, and motivation as everyone else in the company, and have the pleasure of working around some truly ambitious and competitive women.

Great learning environment and opportunities to grow.

I couldn't ask for a better company to work with. The management team is really supportive, motivating, and flexible. If your looking for mentorship and an opportunity to become an entrepreneur then this is the place for you!

This is a time intensive program that can be considered almost brainwashing. I wouldn't suggest it.

STC Direct is an empowering work place with equal opportunity & pay for those interested in marketing, sales, and management training!

Women at STC Direct, Inc