STC Direct, Inc logo

STC Direct, Inc

4.1 | King of Prussia, PA | Marketing and Advertising | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for STC Direct, Inc are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at STC Direct, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

In my year at STC Direct, I have always felt there was an equal playing field between myself and my male colleagues. I am given the same tools, training, mentorship, and motivation as everyone else in the company, and have the pleasure of working around some truly ambitious and competitive women.

Great learning environment and opportunities to grow.

I couldn't ask for a better company to work with. The management team is really supportive, motivating, and flexible. If your looking for mentorship and an opportunity to become an entrepreneur then this is the place for you!

This is a time intensive program that can be considered almost brainwashing. I wouldn't suggest it.

STC Direct, Inc logo

STC Direct is an empowering work place with equal opportunity & pay for those interested in marketing, sales, and management training!

Information about gender diversity has been provided by STC Direct, Inc

Jobs at STC Direct, Inc

Full-time | King of Prussia, PA
STC Direct, Inc is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the King of Prussia, PA area that employs 51 to 200 people. STC Direct, Inc has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 4 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like STC Direct, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.