Starbucks

2.5
2.4
2.3
1.7

Comments

Everyone is amazing at Starbucks, but the upper managerment can be belittling when moving up in the company.

Good starting job. Not a career.

Overall, good benefits. Opportunity to work up the corporal ladder if that’s something you want.

The manager doesn’t care about his employees at all.
I had some traumatic terrible things happen to me and he called me yelling at me cause I couldn’t come into work.
Told me that when my son was in the hospital at 8 months old that wasn’t a big enough deal to miss work.

Starbucks is a great place to work in terms of great benefits. You have access to discounts, food mark outs, free coffee, tuition reimbursement program, paid maternity and paternity leave. Stock in the company, a 401k, healthcare benefits. We have it all. It is however challenging in terms of serving the public and dealing with all sorts of customers. But you start with a trainer and they support you all the way and you are always learning new things. There are chances to promote and move up in the company as well. It is just very hard psychical work sometimes.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Starbucks?