Starbucks

3.2 | Seattle, WA | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Starbucks are based on 30,276 ratings from 2,065 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Starbucks

It was a really great environment to work at with lots of great people by your side and an endless support system and If you want to grow in the company they will more then gladly help you reach your goals

Working at Starbucks was a very pleasant experience, I got paid well, had a flexible schedule, both my managers where women which i really appreciated, it was a safe and enjoyable work environment

It varies from location to location, some people have fantastic experiences at Starbucks but mine was hell on Earth. It definitely was because of very poor management. Managers and shift supervisors who are kind, reasonable and easy to get along with are so important!

For the most part my co-workers made it bearable, Raises were minimal, definitely don't get paid enough for the work we do. Now I'm moving and I've been with the company almost two years, and the receiving area denied my transfer for some fabricated reasons, and as a result I am being laid off when I move, which isn't fair.

It's definitely an acquired job. The more time your there, the easier it gets. Fast pace is essential for a industry such as this. Self- motivation is key.

The Starbucks Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Starbucks?