Sprouts Farmers Market

1.8
1.8
1.7
1.6

Comments

This is by far the worst company to work for ever. Especially if you are a women. I wouldn’t suggest this job to anyone. The management is terrible. They are particularly cruel and unfair to women, we are constantly treated like less for not being men.

Awesome company. Lovely people. Great benefits, family oriented, caring and very strong woman lead leadership, fair and equal opportunity employee, the most fun job I've ever had.

I think there is a long way to go in the way of pay equality in the women vs. men arguement, I feel that females are more often overlooked for more executive roles within the company, and instead of looking within the company for talent, employer seeks talent from outside the company more often.

This company pays well, but their attitude towards women and men of color is not okay.

The head manager is a bad leader. The store manager shows very poor leadership skills and perpetuates a defensive, negative workplace climate instead of the desired supportive environment all companies should strive for.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Sprouts Farmers Market?