Time for a better workplace?
Get matched to jobs at companies that have what you're looking for
Get My Job Matches
Spectrum logo

Spectrum

2.8 | Stamford, CT | Telecommunications | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Spectrum are based on 5,480 ratings from 376 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Spectrum. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Spectrum:
From Spectrum:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Spectrum. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Spectrum logo

About Spectrum

Spectrum's Product and Services are powered and innovated by Charter Communications, Inc. the leading broadband communications company in the United States. Our company provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including Spectrum TV™ video entertainment programming, Spectrum Internet™ access, and Spectrum Voice™. Spectrum Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. The advertising sales and production services are sold under the Spectrum Reach™ brand. News and sports networks are operated under the Spectrum Networks brand.

Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of our business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our more than 95,000 employees.

Jobs at Spectrum

Spectrum has no jobs listed at this time.

Spectrum is a telecommunications company headquartered in the Stamford, CT area that employs 10000+ people. Spectrum has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,480 ratings from 376 current or former employees. 68 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Spectrum and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.